Your Next Steps
Do You Qualify?
While Bar.B.Q Tonight franchising is a fantastic opportunity for many, it may not be for everyone. Have a look at the following criteria to see if Bar.B.Q Tonight is right for you:
Do you have a passion for operations?
The restaurant business is a hands on business.
Are you committed to your people?
You must be a team builder.
Do you have capital to grow?
You must have at least $1MM in liquid assets.
Please contact us to learn more about franchising requirements in your area.
With location flexibility and an easy-to-run operation built on simplicity and efficiency, our start-up costs are lower than most restaurants. The initial franchise fee is $40,000 to $100,000 depending on location and the franchising model offered. The total investment can range from $500,000 to $1,000,000. We prefer that franchisees do not carry a large debt service.
Please contact us for further information regarding the total investment.
Steps to Owning a Bar.B.Q Franchise
- Contact us to inquire about franchise opportunities in your region.
- If interested in franchising in the United States, your information will be forwarded to our US affiliate, Bar.B.Q Tonight USA, LLC, which will send you a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document for review.
- Receive franchise application.
- Submit franchise application.
- Meet Local Development Representative.
- If application is approved, you will be provided a copy of the franchise agreement.
- Sign and return franchise agreement.
- Secure a location, build your restaurant, and hire/train your team.
- Celebrate Grand Opening